For no obvious reason, this post received more comments than any other; so purely in the spirit of malicious fun, I shall use my digital Ouija board to try and summon up as many Moon Howlers, Window Lickers and Gum Popping nutcases as possible.
If you don't fall into any of the above categories, then there's no need to read any further; just skim through the comments for your own amusement. Here we go...
1) Only loonies believe that the Earth was made by a man with a big white beard 6000 years ago. Men with beards can't actually do anything, they can only host discussion groups and talk about Diversity. The Earth is actually around 4700 million years old.
2) The Earth is not flat, nor is it at the centre of the Universe. It revolves around the Sun, which appears to be a reasonably average star that orbits the centre of our galaxy about four times every billion years.
3) Evolution is a simple fact, accepted by all but the most backward inhabitant of Kansas. There are too many examples to describe here, so just look them up in any textbook. (Although probably not one published by Creation.org)
4) We are all animals. Moles, whales, single humped camels and humans are all descended from the same common ancestor.
5) We did go to the Moon and there aren't really any Yetis or UFO's.
Right, that should do the trick. Arise and come to me, fruit loops everywhere...