Monday, July 12, 2010

Jeremy Vine

I urge you to listen to Jeremy Vine today (Monday). He's got a couple of fruits who agree with Zenna's comments and it's hilarious. "Schools should reflect society and children need to see that not everybody is perfect" was one of the lines I remember.

I have to say though, that I'm starting to come round to the idea that we need really crap people employed in every career, because they really do make you feel better (unless they are a doctor in which case they probably don't in the long term).

Anyway, for all those of you who would love to see me in a darkened room, click here to watch my short ITV interview which didn't make the Ten O' clock News the other night because Moaty couldn't make up his mind whether to talk to Gazza or top himself.

Oh and Here's a link to the facebook page set up for PC David Rathband

4 comments:

Scott said...

Just a heads up: the teaching portion starts at about 1:09:40 in the show.

Scott said...

Of particular ludicrousness were the comments, "Children can be very forgiving," (had that woman ever been inside a school?) and the whole idea that parents are to blame for not compensating for incompetent teachers.

Unknown said...

I've come to the conclusion that we already do have a majority of incompetents working in every aspect of our lives.Voices like yours are a welcome,but small,cry for sanity. More power to your elbow Sir, don't give up, and please no bad marks for a very late contribution.

Another Fatso said...

"unless they are a doctor...." - I like that.