Monday, December 10, 2007

Pay and Display... You Pay and I Display

Gavin Brazg emailed me today. He runs an internet site called The advisory which gives all sorts of advice about buying and selling your house.

Why am I going on about him and his site? He has offered to give £50 to The Myelin project.

Whilst it's true that for £50 I would probably recommend John Darwin's Travel Guides, I can say from my own experience, that his tip about haggling down estate agents fees is spot on.

So if you are buying or selling a house click on the Sidebar Link and see what he has to say.

Anybody else who wants to be in Pay and Display, just email me.

1 comment:

Contact Law said...

Solicitors

Using the free Contact Law service allows you to access thousands of solicitors throughout the UK. Our solicitors can advise you on all areas of law including wills, tax planning and trusts, power of attorney, probate, contested probate and confirmation. Using Contact Law saves you time searching for the right solicitor and provides you with peace of mind through knowing that you are accessing top quality and good value legal advice.

http://www.contactlaw.co.uk/